TLauncher is a convenient and multifunctional launcher for playing Minecraft. With TLauncher, you can enjoy a wide variety of Minecraft versions, install mods, customize texture packs and launch the game with ease. In this tutorial, I will tell you how to use TLauncher for Minecraft.
TLauncher Client (1.19.4, 1.18.2) – Play Minecraft for free
Step 1: Install TLauncher
- Run the downloaded TLauncher setup file.
- Follow the instructions of the installation wizard, accepting all standard settings.
- Upon completion of the installation, TLauncher will be ready for use.
Step 2: Launching the game with TLauncher
- Open TLauncher, find its shortcut on the desktop or in the “Start” menu.
- When you first start TLauncher, you may be asked to enter your login and password from your
- Minecraft account. Enter your credentials and click on the “Login” button. If you don’t have a Minecraft account yet, you can register on the game’s official website.
- After successfully logging into TLauncher, the main window will open, where you will see a list of available versions of Minecraft and various settings.
- Select the desired version of Minecraft that you want to run and click on the “Play” button.
- If you have mods or texture packs that you want to use, you can install them by clicking on the “Mods” or “Textures” button in the main window of TLauncher. Follow the instructions to install mods and texture packs.
After all the settings are made, TLauncher will automatically launch the selected version of Minecraft, and you can enjoy the game. Now you know how to use TLauncher for Minecraft. Use this handy tool customize the gameplay to your liking and immerse yourself in the fascinating world of Minecraft.
Download Link: Tlauncher-Windows